Give a little bit to make a big difference…
Give a regular gift or donation
Give as a company
Give as you earn
Give a gift through our Give and Let Live scheme
Give your time
Hold a fundraising event or take part in a sponsored challenge.
• Help out at our national events – Gardener’s World Live, CLA Game Fair, RSPB Birdfair – we love to see our supporters, and if you could spare a few hours to help man the stall, that would be even better (and we'd get you a complimentary ticket for the event).
• Volunteer to help out with smaller, more local events including local Pond Dipping and Training.
• Volunteer to help us survey the best ponds in the UK – Flagship ponds.
• Run a cake sale or coffee morning.
• Host a Tombola or Quiz night.
• Sponsored events like a marathon, cycle ride, shark dive, sponsored knit or better yet pond creation (the record is 50 dug by hand in 8 hours).
• Open your garden, and show off your garden ponds.
• Take a Pond Conservation collection tin to local events.
• Spread the word through family and friends, distribute information/raise our profile.
• Online shopping through easyfundraising, this costs nothing and many big retailers will donate a small percentage of the sale price to your charity of choice i.e us!
Give your opinion, and share our cause
Support our latest campaign
Give your garden space - create a garden pond
Big it up: take part in our Big Pond Dip
And remember to give us your stories
Tell us what you’re doing, take photos, write a blog, post-it on our facebook or twitter page. However you chose to do it, just remember to tell us about it. We love hearing from all our supporters,you’re your story could be featured in one of our monthly e-updates or on the website.
Can’t think what to do? Here’s some ideas to get you started:
A-Z fundraising ideas
Fundraising advice (the serious bit)