Ponds are small but can make a big difference
Ponds are as rich in wildlife as lakes and rivers, providing the last refuge for endangered native wildlife, including over 100 biodiversity action plan (BAP) species. However, half of the UK's ponds were lost in the 20th century and of those that remain 80% are in a poor state. Don't let things slip further back.
By giving just £5 a month you too can make a difference and help turn pounds into ponds.
Donate online today using our secure form to pay by Direct Debit.
***If you experience any problems using the on-line function trying opening it in GoogleChrome or, get in touch email@example.com***
How does my money help freshwater wildlife?
- by supporting research into improving our freshwaters
- by restoring thousands of clean, new ponds to the British countryside and implementing recovery projects for our most endangered freshwater species
- by campaigning to ensure better protection for ponds and their wildlife
Advice and information
- by developing practical advice to help people create and manage wildlife ponds
As a Pond Protector you receive:
- monthly e-updates: project news, stories, campaigns
- advice about how to create or best manage your pond(s)
- opportunites to get involved in practical pond conservation
How much does it cost to be a Pond Protector?
You can support us from only £5 a month, or more if you choose.
If you would prefer to send your form by post then download the direct debit mandate form and send it back to us. If you would prefer to join by sending us a cheque, please make it payable to 'Pond Conservation'.
If you need help with this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01865 483249.
Back to Get Involved